Well, I suppose I cannot ignore my blog for much longer. But I do have an excuse of sorts.....
Anyway, our first couple of weeks at home have been interesting. Carter loves his little brother and tells him "Is Otay baby Oooowen, Don't cry baby" and he loves to give him hugs and kisses. Sometimes he brings him toys to play with and he will talk to him while he is in his bouncy seat. It's so cute.
However, I think he must be internalizing some feelings because he has been having demented freak out fits multiple times during the day and night. The night ones are worse and scare the crap out of Kevin and I. Also, since I don't have the free time to wrestle him down for his nap this means he has stopped taking one. Joy. Previously he would take a 2-3 hour nap in the afternoon but he was going to bed really late. Now he is a No Nap boy but he goes to bed a little earlier....oftentimes he will then wake in the middle of the night with some sort of night terror. It's awful. I'm hoping it will pass soon.
Our little 2 week old has already had his first sickness given to him by his older brother. I sent Kevin and Carter to Chuck E Cheese last week so I could have some free time at home with the little guy and I guess Carter brought home the "ChuckECheese disease". I was frantic with worry that our newest addition would get the fever but he just got the cold symptoms. Phew. Now it seems we are all better.
Our sleeping arrangement is still being tested. When Carter was sick I moved me and the babes to the couch to kinda keep them seperated and Owen was waking up so much in his baby misery it made the most sense. Last night I moved between the couch and the bed. Back and forth. I swear I intend to sleep one of these days. This is harder the second time around.
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment