Just a few pictures of the boys playing outside and one of Owen with his first dose of rice cereal (which didn't go over very well and ended up giving him a mega rash). I love how serious Owen looks in the first picture....he definitely looks more like me.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Owen looks so much like you Jess! I said that from day one! Carter and Owen look great in these pics!...How are you feeling? Hubby still traveling alot? Once I start working again, I'll plan my vacation out your way Mama.. Take care!
I'm a mom of two little boys, one hell of a wife, and a friend to many (shut up, I am ... for real). I was born and raised a Yankee girl, hailing from the mean streets of Detroit. I married a southern boy and birthed two half-breed children. That's what this blog is all about; all my boys and our life together. If you don't like goofiness, anxiety issues, sarcasm or the occasional boring rant then you won't like reading this.
1 comment:
Owen looks so much like you Jess! I said that from day one! Carter and Owen look great in these pics!...How are you feeling? Hubby still traveling alot? Once I start working again, I'll plan my vacation out your way Mama.. Take care!
Post a Comment