I know I've blogged about it but I really have to mention again how demented and irritating it has been trying to order my Sit & Stand stroller. However, lucky #4 arrived yesterday and Halle-freakin-lujah! It arrived whole, intact and much nicer than the other model. Yeah! It's fitting that it is basically a birthday present and it arrived just in time. Haha :) I'm such a loser.
To welcome in my 32nd year my littlest munchkin slept for 10 hours last night, my oldest munchkin slept in his toddler bed all night long and my husband got to sleep with da momma. They (mostly just Kevin) then sang Happy Birthday to me at 7:20 a.m. After the serenade Carter dashed out of bed with a determined look on his face. Kevin and I looked at each other and shrugged. He soon came running back full-speed and threw himself back into the big bed, smiling proudly. In his hand was a bag of salted rice cakes. He brought me "Beckfist". Awwwww, how adorable is my son? Breakfast in bed served to me by the sweetest 2 1/2 year old on the planet. What more could I ask for on my birthday?
Anyway, we don't really have any big plans today. Um, laundry needs to be put away, I have to vacuum......Wow, exciting.
Thanks for all the birthday wishes, everyone! It warms this old hag's heart. :)
Saturday, February 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Well!!!Happy Birthday Mamma!!!!!!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Well!!!Happy Birthday Mamma!!!!!!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Post a Comment