Well, if you can call this snow..... It's more like icy, mush rain but whatever, I'll take what I can get. According to Carter it is just like "DaDaDaDa-Dora's kissmuss". Here he is scraping the snow off his ride.
Yeah!! Daddy's home to build a snowman!
Hmmm, he doesn't look too happy at the final product. If you haven't figured it out...the snowman is the 12 inch pillar of ice with the sunglasses and stubby carrot-nose.
Awwww, he loves his little brother.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Cutie pie pics there mamma.. but I have to say that Carter doesn't look all that happy with the "snow" thing. Smart kid! I much rather eat the carrot than stick in a pile of snow... You did say you haven't had to use the Michigan wool yet.. hahahaha
Cutie pie pics there mamma.. but I have to say that Carter doesn't look all that happy with the "snow" thing. Smart kid! I much rather eat the carrot than stick in a pile of snow... You did say you haven't had to use the Michigan wool yet.. hahahaha
Carter looks that way because he's FROZEN! Good Lord, get that kid a winter coat, haha...maybe I send you one....
Post a Comment