Thursday, December 11, 2008

My little men are my world

Okay, I'm not one to post many posed shots where my children look perfect and polished....mostly because this never happens. So I mostly post pictures that I think are cute or funny or relate to a funny situation. In the above picture you see my chubby 2 month old half undressed. Why, you may ask? Well, I got tired of trying to gently wrestle the froggy guy out of his arms and gave up and got the camera. He refused to let him go so I could get his clothes off! I finally gave up and let him play with his "friend" for a while and did laundry.


I love this picture. Owen is in his Bumbo seat and Carter dragged out his Baby Bjorn potty that he has never used for the actual purpose it was made for...he'd much rather push it around the house and use it as a chair. They are looking at each other like "Are you my brother?".


The brothers wrestling already.


Okay, right before I took this picture Carter said to me, "Me? mama milk for Owen?", and lifted up his shirt. I wasn't sure what he meant until he was leaning in towards the baby.....OH! he is going to "nurse" baby Owen. Funny. Owen does not look amused, however.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: