This is all about Owen.
We have "Mr. Personality" developing. It's pretty freaking cute and since I don't plan on having any more children I am really trying to savor it all.
So lately, Owen will wake up in the early morning and I will hear him laughing and talking to himself in the cosleeper. He'll do this for a good long while sometimes dozing in between chuckles. What a nice way to wake up your mommy!! I swear he is so sweet I can't get over it. He doesn't even cry that hard when his brother squishes him with his 2 year old loving toddler body. What a trooper.
His latest baby achievement is grabbing everything within his reach, and Man! is he proud of himself. He squawks with joy when he gets his paws on his Whoozit! or mommy's hair (he laughs hysterically when he gets my hair...I dont' know why but I love it). When he gets a baby blanket in his ninja grasp he pulls it up and down in front of his face like he's doing Peek-a-Boo. Funny.
He's my googly sweetie pie. Love him, infinity.
Monday, December 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment