Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Spring Sabbatical

Don't stay-at-home-mom's get sabbatical every once and a while? Well, at least from their blog writing...
Anyway, it's been harder and harder these days to get any free time to devote to da blog. I've just been snatching 10 minutes here and there to read or clean. The evenings used to be the time when I would get to write down the stuff I wanted to remember but now I just collapse on the couch with my book for a half an hour before bed. Like I've said before, if I had someone following me around with a recorder I'd have no problem keeping up. Oh well, maybe it will get easier soon... hmmm.
So Owen is fully weaned, I'm still trying to get my anxiety/panic under control, we are planning a trip to Michigan in August, I'm still cleaning up Carters' accidents around the house and yard, there is no more Mommy & Me, I'm trying to prep Carter for preschool in the fall, Kevin is contemplating a PhD in the spring (after he gets his license, of course), I finished the "lead" chair and it is now "unleaded" (as is my child; blood tests were negative, yeah!), I'm almost into my prebaby clothes but need still need to lose those last 10 lbs and Carter has the vocabulary of a 52 year old.
Hmmm, does that sum up May?

Now I just need to post a crap load of pictures and get back in the swing of things. Coming soon...

1 comment:

shawn said...

Well it's about damn time.