Wednesday, May 27, 2009

April/May pics

Carter helping Papa sand the infamous "lead chair". He had so much fun doing it, though! Even if I did have a minor freak-out, had his blood drawn at the Pediatric Clinic, waited impatiently for results....ya get the picture. I am happy to know that his blood lead levels were under 5, which means they are not even given a number because it's normal. So, he's fine and I'm a fruit loop.


Kevin and I got a weekend away, sort of....since we took the baby I guess it was a halfer. Anyway, this is Owen's first time in a pool. He thought it was pretty neat at first but it was windy out so he didn't last long before the shivers set in. Please ignore me in this shot. Eeegads.


Say 'Hi' to lil Hugh Hefner, poolside. Too damn sweet. :)


Batter up!! What a happy bug.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

meemaw said...

Love that Hugh Hefner photo!