Tuesday, January 29, 2008
House of Destruction
I don't understand it all. My house looks like there was an explosion of laundry, shoes and toys. I'm so tired and just can't imagine doing the hunchback-walk from room to room picking them all up. For some odd reason the storm never settles in the dining room so I like to go stand in there and pretend the rest of the house is clean. argh. It's gotten so bad that Carter found a cheese-nip under the coffee table (from last week, of course) and is now frantically signing for more and pointing under the coffee table like it is a magical cheese-nip dispenser. I must clean house tonight. How does it get so damn dirty in 4 days??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
yall are too cute...i wish he would have found a magical dollar dispencer under the coffee table instead.
love it! welcome to the wonderful world of blogging. it can be addictive!
Wish I had found your blog earlier.
Post a Comment