Friday, August 14, 2009

Okay, look....here's the deal.

I haven't abandoned the blog. Honestly. I really do mean to start up again but I've just been overwhelmed and needed a break. All of a sudden blogging became more of a pain in the ass than it was enjoyable and I've had a lot to deal with regarding this stupid panic disorder I developed.
So.... I'm sorry all.
I'll loosely promise that when we get back from vacation that I will start up again.

Thanks for even checking this boring ol' thing. :)

Today, in fact, we are leaving for Michigan. Driving. Twenty hours. With 2 children under age three. Absolutely crazy.
I haven't been home in over 2 years and most of my family haven't even met my children. I cannot tell you how excited I am. But more about that later. wink.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Miss you Jess :)